My first bunch of badges.

I’ve finally got a badge machine.! It had been more than 5 years since I first dreamt of having it. I bought it via eBay (as usual) with 1,000 components. There are three companies which make the machines and it gave me such a headache to decide which to buy.! The company I bought is Enterprise(UK) which I thought the best as I can later buy more dies(38/45/58mm) without buying another machine - moneysaver.!

So here we go…the first bunch of badges I made today.


I used scraped bits’n’pieces(IRN BRU/Tunnock’s wafer biscuit), receipts from West Cornwall Pasty Co.(our favourite.!)/Fopp, my business card, and a photograph(printed by Pogo). I was worried a bit as the business card was made of a quite heavy paper(150g/m), but ended up real good looking.


First attempt to make it without a plastic cover was failed. I think it doesn’t really work with paper. I’ll try it out again with clothes later.

I wonder how long the prints last under the sunlight on these badges. Usually prints on receipts fade out pretty quick as they are exposed to sunlight. The plastic cover would slow it down OR prevent being faded though.?

No comments:

Post a Comment