Author : Costume Building Process.

At this point I think I should share some photos of costume building process. So here we go...a bunch of photos.!


First of all, my five primary needs are:

a Pennywhistle : a tune to defend yersel from scary monsters.
Alcohol : Rum would be perfect, but good ol' ales are just fine.



a Pasty (it HAS TO BE West Cornwall Society's) : would keep you going.! you need a special bag(i made a sporran) to keep yer pasty warm.
a Camera : ya need tae take pics to study the mosters.! the scary ones.


Woodlands : too hide in. it is your home nest.


And some drawings for the costume:


















 leafy back.



 the Kilt.


 my Sporran.


 my Pointy shoes.


 Dotty tail.











I tried some makeup as well for the future(this Sunday) photo session:




Wearing the mask over the makeup.









I will post full-body shots next week. It will be FUN to do.

To be honest, I felt born again after applying the makeup. It had been so long time I wore those kind of makeup - some people call it 'goth' but it's NOT - and it reminded me so much of my band years.
I already have one new-year resolution for 'resurrecting DOPPELHERZ(my band)', so we will see. I am quite excited even thinking of it - rehearsing, playing gigs, recording an album - even though I have a long way to go  to get a keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment