Current work...


My da asked me to restore the other illustrations I’ve done years ago lately. I did them with Photoshop back then and this time I wanted to use my fave material- gouaches.



This is based on the most recent work of his company. I wanted to have some experiences with my skill before I get into the main work. Am not very happy with colours I chose to use here and wrong choice of paper(never use coloured paper except kraft ones…). However after some photoshop work it looks okay. Still not sure if it’s gonna be used on the brochure tho.




These are the result of the four I was aiming to restore…They definitely have VERY different atmosphere and still not sure if it was a right decision to use gouaches instead, but overall I like them. Need to add some retouchings and photoshop drawings(esp typos).

No comments:

Post a Comment