Experiments. Tottie prints.




First two tottie stamps. I carved out the most famous two tattoos of GG Allin - LIFE SUCKS and SCUM FUCK. The letters are a bit cramped on the edge (the usual mistake I always make when doing carving letters) but thankfully they're readable.





Then I did GG's face and blood for another layer on it. It didn't went on as I planned since his facial expression on the stamp doesn't look as unique as it really does...but well, I enjoyed stamping faces and blood.! Everywhere I could stamp on was covered with those wee faces.



A day after the printings. I quite like them looking like 'aged' so I just keep the photo of it... 

Below, these are my fave ones of the prints I made. Some are REALLY GOOD.
I haven't made a decision what I'll do with these yet. Maybe badges(In my head everything needs to be 'badged' ever since I god a badge machine. Yep, my life's so simple.) or freebies for each booklet.? 









No comments:

Post a Comment