Resource, research.


As I got the inspiration from Tarot for the current project, Venus brought beautiful(+VERY helpful!) things last weekend to give me as a reference. I had no idea about Tarot even though I look like the one who's doing witchcraft, etc. so these are just so new to me. Am learning about these one by one.









Aren't they beautiful.? I really dig the colours they've used on the illustrations. They're made in Switzerland - only using 7 colours, however the outcome is so bold and rich.



These are some books chosen by my partner. They're all well aged, looking SO GOOD.! You never get these kind of books these days.




I have been very lazy with various reasons - just PURE LAZINESS(no comment), severe toothache(I even cried), too many sunny days(I had to go out and play)... It's a late start for me, but I know I can do it. This week will be full-working-week.!

lml

No comments:

Post a Comment