Some more Ants.

Just love the rhythm and the bold style of him. My view on his work has changed after I read his autobiography which was very hard to read because there are so many emotional/psychological stuff in there. Actually if anyone's a fan of him, I recommend to read it first - it makes everything he's done very clear. Was the most impressive autobiography ever for me and I'm not a fan of autobiography at all.! (Since I read so many crappy ones)

It's a bit sad story that it is only a few year back when he realised that he's been suffering with bipolar all his life, and was sent to a mental home eventually. He's now seemingly okay+doing small gigs again though.

Anyway, I thought those vids(below) would lead me some ideas about the current project we're doing, Author, and boy I was right.








No comments:

Post a Comment